soon therell be floeone? it is just like that you ing you was fate,and falling in love with you was out of my control. 遇見你是命運的安排而愛上你是我情不自禁。
maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful. 在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終于遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
listening to my heart beating. seeing how much i love you ,i dare to admit how much i love you .when thinking of you, i hope you can receive the passionat words i left for you! 心要讓你聽見,愛要讓你看見,不怕承認對你有多眷戀;想你的時候,盼你能收到 的真情留言!
its not being in love that makes me happy, but is being in loving with you. 不是戀愛的感覺讓我幸福而是愛上你的感覺讓我幸福。
in spite of you and me and the silly world going to pieces around us,i love you. 哪怕是世界末日,我都會愛你。
ill be there till the stars dont shine
查看更多>>>關于購物的英語句子
1、this is a discount price. 這已經是打過折的價錢了。
2、e in other colors? 如果你發現你很喜歡某件商品,但想要不同的顏色,就問售貨員這個問題。
12、sure. let me help you. 當然,我來幫你。
13、this skirt matches this blouse, doesn't it? 這條裙子和這件上衣挺配的,是吧?
14、may i try it on? 我可以試試嗎?
15、do you provide gift-wrapping? 沒有時間為你買的禮物包裝?別著急,許多商店為他們的顧客特別是在繁忙的假日期間提供包裝服務
16、would you give me a discount? 能再便宜一些嗎?
17、can i put this on hold? 不確定你是否找到了最好的禮物?只要讓售貨員put it on hold,那么他們會將商品為你保留一到兩天。那樣的話,在你繼續到處看看的時候那件商品也不至于馬上消失。
18、do you have this in other sizes? 你找到了絕佳的假日服裝,但卻沒找到你的尺碼!用上面的問題詢問售貨員,他或她就有可能向你提供最合適的著裝。
19、yes, they look great together. 是的,看上去很配套。
查看更多>>>